Terion's product suite offers greater visibility which translates into greater efficiency – and greater efficiency leads to greater profitability.
More information in every message
- Up to 10 events are transmitted in every message providing not only location information but load status, beginning and end of drive, as well as other sensor data available.
Best in class product suite
- Exclusive motion sensor allows a trailer to be 'locked down' creating an alarm notification if the trailer moves.
- Robust management reports and charts help zero-in on fleet utilization efficiencies.
- Web-based interface delivers event-driven information, eliminating wasted time chasing equipment status.
- Allows Terion to make system upgrades and enhancements wirelessly, eliminating the time and expense of taking your trailers off the road.
Solid customer partnerships
- Leading transportation companies provide insightful product direction and new release testing.
Typical payback on the purchase of the Terion FleetView product is under twelve months. Rapid payback is accomplished through an increase in productivity and a more efficient utilization of assets. The larger components of payback are as follows:
- The reduction in the trailer-to-tractor ratio. Allowing companies to own fewer trailers-reducing trailer investment costs as well as reducing trailer operating and maintenance costs.
- The ability to increase detention billing. FleetView provides the location and the date and time that the trailer was unloaded, providing our customers with an accurate defensible means to charge detention.
- Reduced loss due to cargo theft. Terion has been responsible for the recovery of several millions of dollars of cargo stolen from our customers’ trailers. We’ve even been able to assist law enforcement in breaking several theft rings.
The bottom line in trailer tracking is the improvement in our customers' bottom line.